You can move on from your story and not let a challenging experience define who you are. This is one of the main lessons from my conversation with Corbie Mitlied. Corbie is a highly experienced and accomplished professional in the field of psychic readings and spiritual guidance. As a certified Tarot Master, professional Psychic Medium, past life specialist, and ordained minister, she brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to her clients. Corbie's journey to becoming a psychic and empath began years ago and she has faced many challenges along the way, including overcoming divorce, abuse, and illness, including breast cancer. Despite these challenges, Corbie has been able to develop her psychic abilities and has been working as a psychic for many years. In this episode, we will explore how Corbie navigates being a highly intuitive person and empath, the importance of self-care and setting boundaries, and how she moved her business online. Additionally, Corbie will share her life lessons learned from facing life-threatening illness and from being an empath.
- What we discuss on this episode
- How Corbie learned she was an empath and a psychic.
- How Corbie navigates being a highly intuitive person and an empath.
- The importance of self-care, setting healthy boundaries with clients, and the concept of "'No' is a fabulous idea".
- How Corbie moved all of her business online.
- Going through life-threating illness and why you shouldn't stay stuck in your story.
- Why Intuitives are not here to fix people’s lives, but to offer tools.
- What led Corbie to write her book "THE PSYCHIC YELLOW BRICK ROAD: How to Find the Real Wizards and Avoid the Flying Monkeys".
- How to find a Tarot reader that is the right fit for you and avoid readers who are just in it for the money
- The difference between charging low fees and being an A-lister psychic.
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
Host Jennifer Moore is an author, energy healer, intuitive mentor, master trainer for EFT International, podcast host and founder of The Empathic Mastery Academy.
Get Jen’s book
Join Jen’s free FB group for monthly full moon masterclasses and her Empathic Safety Guide at https://www.empathicmastery.com/masterclass
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.